Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One Last Time on the Course

Monday night was most likely the last time this season my son Colin and I will be able to go to the local golf course and putt on its putting green. Brown Deer Golf Course is a club we pass by daily and he is very interested in playing. I'm not sure he is ready to play the entire course, but during the summer he and I would take our putters and practice on the putting green. Last night he adhered to the rules of the game. He was careful not to step in my line as well as whispered while others were practicing as well. It was a beautiful night to be on the course, however daylight was our biggest enemy.

Afterwards we met mom for dinner at Divot's, the restaurant within the clubhouse.

1 comment:

dana engelbert said...

"Look, mommy, it's me!" says Colin.