Friday, April 15, 2011

Welcome

Many of you finding this blog today may be new to this site. I thank Marc Morehouse for his promotion due to the honor bestowed upon me. I am the Video Coordinator for the Iowa Football team and have been with the team since 1989, my freshman year in college. This was the third time I have received Big Ten Video Coordinator of the Year, an high honor considering it is the best athletic conference in the nation. Here I am pictured with Tom Shepherd and Matt Harper from Michigan State, the '10 recipients of the award.

Those who are regulars to this site will notice I haven't posted in two weeks, and not as regularly as you may be accustomed to. I am at crossroads with the Blogger web site and am trying to decide my next move. Please continue to check back for updates, and the possibility of a new domain name.

No comments: