Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Ten Video Meeting Day 1

Today marked the first day of Big Ten Video Meetings. This is the first year the conference decided to hold their gathering in a location other than Chicago. Indianapolis is a venue in which they shared with the NFL Video Directors as they come together yearly here to meet as well as shoot the upcoming NFL Combine. While I'm gone from my family for two days, all of the NFL Video Directors are in Indianapolis from February 16th - 25th.

The first day of meetings were highlighted by presentations from LRS Sports, Sony Electronics, Webb Electronics (pictured), DV Sport, Panasonic and XOS Technologies. XOS hosted the meeting for the fourth consecutive year and treated the conference video guys to dinner at St. Elmo Steakhouse (pictured below).














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am suing you for using my likeness in a picture that you took. Also for not using the picture I sent you.