Monday, May 30, 2011

New Summer Series

A year ago on the blog I did a series on the top ten games in the Kirk Ferentz era. It was well-received and I also had a few followers add their top ten in the comment section. This year we are starting another series which I'm looking for the same interaction. With the addition of Nebraska to the conference the Big Ten will take on a new look for the future. So this is a good time to look back and share the memories we've had from the other ten conference schools. Throughout the summer I will post memories and reflections playing at every Big Ten school and we will also include Nebraska (Iowa's last appearance was in 2000) as well as Iowa State, a more common opponent on the Iowa schedule as Ohio State or Michigan..

Get your thoughts together and join me as we travel through the Big Ten.

No comments: