Tuesday, September 9, 2008

90210

After dismissing her theory over the weekend, my wife may be on to something. She believes to know who the father of Kelly's son Sammy is on the spin-off television show, 90210.


A little background. Beverly Hills 90210 is a show, when it first debuted, I dismissed and would not watch. I was in college and had little time for tv. This show seemed a little too much for the teen crowd and I made fun of anyone watching it. After graduating, and spending time at the office on a Wednesday night with one of our students who would type statistical information into the computer for me, she insisted I watch. I still dismissed the show, but quietly became hooked. Then I met my future wife and we continued to watch it until the show ended its great run. We continue to watch re-runs. In fact, the day our son was born, we were both watching the show prior to my wife giving birth. Although we are fans, we didn't name our son after a character on the show.


We are now watching the spin-off and after the first episode my wife believed she knew who the father of Kelly's son is. As I said, I dismissed it, but I think she may be on to something.


On tonight's episode, Kelly said she and the father had a lot of history in high school, didn't see each other for a while, then hooked up. Now he wants to be back in Sammy's life.


The obvious answer would be Dylan. But my wife insists, due to the name of the child, which is also the name of the father's mom, the boy's dad is no one other than









Steve Sanders


(And Jennie Garth still looks great)

No comments: